New build of LinqConnect 4.1.197 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with working with stored procedures named like "[XXX.XXX]" is fixed (SQL Server)
- The possibility of setting enum values via predefined dropdown list in the Retrieve Data window is implemented
- The behaviour is changed: the Guid property is mapped to the UUID type in the database when using the Model First approach (PostgreSQL)
- The bug related to the "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error when creating models for SQL Server 2000 is fixed
- The bug related to the stored procedures with miltiple resultsets is fixed (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)