Devart is glad to present the new version of LinqConnect 4.1 - an enhanced LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality and support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
New 4.1 version of LinqConnect features Visual Studio 2012 support.
Here is the complete list of LinqConnect 4.1.82 features:
- Visual Studio 2012 is supported
- The bug with getting entities from the cache by keys of type Int16 is fixed
- The bug with getting entities directly from the cache for the command First (predicate) etc, is fixed
- The bug with wrong parameters when loading dependent entities with two-level LoadOptions are set is fixed
- The bug with invalid type of parameters used for update commands is fixed (SQLite)
- The 'Entity Base' class property, which allows specifying the ancestor class/interface for a particular entity type, is implemented
- The behaviour is changed: only particular (not all) property characteristics are regenerated when using Update Model From Database wizard after the metadata of the corresponding column have been changed
- The behaviour is changed: when preserving schema name is disabled, schema name is no more saved for Oracle package functions/procedures