Problems with CRM_DEMO (Postgresql)

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding LinqConnect – Devart's LINQ to SQL compatible ORM
keatingk

Problems with CRM_DEMO (Postgresql)

Post by keatingk » Wed 13 Jan 2010 01:49

I've been trying to get the tutorial on your web site working, but I'm having the following problems.

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'CrmDemoDataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs 12 13 ConsoleApplication9

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'CrmDemoDataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs 12 46 ConsoleApplication9

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Company' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs 17 22 ConsoleApplication9

I've tried adding "using CrmDemocontext" and then I get:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'CrmDemoDataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs 13 13 ConsoleApplication9

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'CrmDemoDataContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ken\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs 13 46 ConsoleApplication9

and so on...

Could you help me out by providing the full source for the program.cs?

Ken

AndreyR
Devart Team

Post by AndreyR » Wed 13 Jan 2010 15:33

I advise you to just change the model namespace property from Crmdemodatacontext to CrmDemoDataContext.
Also don't forget the

Code: Select all

using CrmDemocontext;
line.
Possibly you will also have to change the names of the entity properties (CompanyID to Companyid and so on).