I have a problem in which Devart seems to be unable to recover from a faulty state when the underlying issue is resolved. I have provided a sample where I see this behaviour and wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a problem in the Devart driver.
Sample project: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqygmiqDj6CNipIuXsk ... w?e=IIMEgI
Steps to reproduce
- Create database from database.sql
- Replace Licensekey, username, password etc in Program.cs in both projects
- Set the maxconnections in ConnectionEater to the max connections the db supports + 1 (to make sure all are taken)
- Run ConnectionEater and let it stay at having all connections
- Run DevartEFCore and wait until it fails with "Too many connections"
- Press a key in ConnectionEater to release all connections
DevartEFCore should now be able to get a connection and get the contents of the database
DevartEFCore continues to show "Too many connections" even though there should be connections available (verify by restarting application)