Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Framework support in ADO.NET Data providers
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue 09 Feb 2010 11:42
- Location: Manchester, UK
AndreyR wrote:Rob, unfortunately, we have not received anything.
You can try support * devart * com or andreyr * devart * com.
Please try once again.
I've now sent again to andreyr address.
The file is 2MB. I hope this is not too big?
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri 15 Jan 2010 19:56
Have this problem been resolved so that workaround is no longer needed? I am getting this problem with the latest dotConnect for Postgres Beta. I am using VS 2010 SP1 and TFS SP1.
- Devart Team
- Posts: 7974
- Joined: Thu 14 Aug 2008 12:44
The problem should be fixed in the latest versions of dotConnect products.
Please give us the following information:
1) the exact text of the error and your call stack;
2) are you getting this error when building your project with MSBuild or this is a runtime error?
3) please check the BuildLog.txt file. Do you have something like:
Target "DevartEntityDeploy" in file "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Devart\v3.5\Devart.Data.Entity.targets" from project "C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\WebApp2\build\Sources\WebApplication2\WebApplication2\WebApplication2.csproj":
Using "DevartEntityDeploy" task from assembly "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Devart\v3.5\Devart.Data.Entity.Build.Tasks.dll".
DevartEntityDeploy succeeded for 1 items.
Done executing task "DevartEntityDeploy".
Done building target "DevartEntityDeploy" in project "WebApplication2.csproj".
4) also check that you have the Devart.Data.Entity.Build.Tasks.dll file in the MSBuild\Devart\v3.5\ folder.
Notify us about the results.