Error trying to add Authentication

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for PostgreSQL
dzhanhira
Devart Team

Re: Error trying to add Authentication

Post by dzhanhira » Wed 02 Feb 2022 16:18

Dear Jorge,

I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience.
Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us. I'm deeply sorry that it wasn't clearly demonstrated to you.
I completely understand how upset you must feel. I apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you.

Kindly be informed that I had a personal conversation with our Dev team and they convince me that in the next week there will be some feedback regarding the solution of the issue.

GATOWARE

Post by GATOWARE » Mon 14 Feb 2022 15:11

On February 2nd you wrote the following:

Kindly be informed that I had a personal conversation with our Dev team and they convince me that in the next week there will be some feedback regarding the solution of the issue.

Where "next week" should have been between Feb. 7 and Feb 13 and no answer has been received from you. So, I am not wrong when I say that Devart lack of communication is a fact. This is also a disrespectful behavior because time is a valuable resource. I have experienced this issue in the past with my customers subscriptions although this is the first time I have had to wait for more than 4 months without getting a solution to a bug.

Last year I wrote a review on G2 about my experience with Devart dotConnect for PostgreSQL and I lightly mentioned about not being very satisfied with tech support answer time. Surely I will modify such review with my real experience.

I am writing to tell you that I have already started to implement another data provider. I bought a dotConnect for PostgreSQL 3 year subscription on June 15, 2021 for about $400.00 US dollars and I have not used it for the first year yet.

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Fri 18 Feb 2022 11:42

• The bug with throwing the "Unexpected server response" error when executing INSERT into non-existing table is fixed
  • The bug with missing the CREATE TABLE statement for __EFMigrationsHistory in EF Core 5 and EF Core 6 Migrations is fixed
We are working on the internal build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL for you.