New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.17.1686 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The behavior is changed: ReadOnly=true is no longer set for all columns in PgSqlDataTable.Columns when the query joins several tables
- The overload of Compare() method, that accepts StringComparison as an argument, is supported
- The "Could not find element type in model" bug when loading XML mapping in .NET Standard LinqConnect assemblies is fixed
- The bug with using enums via .NET Standard compliant assemblies is fixed
- The bug with detecting FK relationships to tables in other schemas by Create Model Wizard and Update From Database Wizard is fixed
- The bug with incorrect SQL generation when using .Substring() in a .Select() statement in EF Core 2 is fixed