Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new PostgreSQLDirect .NET version 2.50.
In this version we introduced following features:
- Implemented advanced integration with Visual Studio 2005, including Server Explorer, Data Source wizard,
TableAdapter configuration, Query Builder and configuring web component SqlDataSource
- Mono support added
- ASP.NET 2.0 providers added: Membership Provider, Profile Provider, Role Provider, Session State Povider
- DataSet Wizard added
- Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block support added
- Borland Delphi 2006 support added
- EnterpriseDB Postgre SQL Server supported
- Provider invariant name changed
- Added streaming support for PgSqlScript
- Added list of Frequently Asked Questions
Standard edition includes ADO.NET core classes and classes for native data types only.
Professional edition includes additional classes PgSqlLoader, PgSqlDump, Enterprise Library
and ASP.NET 2.0 providers support, Dataset Wizard and DBMonitor support.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team