New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.11.1216 is available!
New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.11.1216 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with setting password as clear text in connection string when "Persist Security Info=False;" is fixed
- The bug with creating and opening the model in .NET Core project after VS 2017 upgrade to v15.8 is fixed (Entity Framework, LinqConnect)
- Entity Framework Core 2.1.2 is supported
- The misleading "The current provider does not support ambient transactions." warning, generated by TransactionScope in EF Core 2.1, is disabled
- The bug with the DropPrimaryKey operation, when the schema name of a table is set via a separate Schema parameter, in EF Core Code-First Migrations is fixed
- The bug with using Scaffold-DbContext against multicolumn PK, FK, IX, UX in EF Core 2 is fixed
Devart development team