New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.9.931 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The compatibility with Visual Studio 2017 Updates is improved
- The bug with using the 'Do not install assemblies in the GAC' install wizard functionality for Visual Studio 2017 is fixed
- The bug with applying the License Key connection string parameter (concerns .NET Standard 1.3 compliant assemblies only) on Linux is fixed
- The bug related to the conflict of Entity Developer with dbForge SQL Complete is fixed
- The bug with generating .NET Core code by EF Core and LinqConnect templates for the "Use the following connection string from App.config" option in Model Settings is fixed
- The bug with mapping citext data type via Scaffold-DbContext in EF Core is fixed