Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.6, Devart ADO.NET data provider for PostgreSQL with support for Entity Framework, LinqConnect (LINQ to PostgreSQL) and NHibernate.
The new version of dotConnect for PostgreSQL can now be used in Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services projects targeting SQL Server 2016.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.6.667 features:
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
- The bug with signing assemblies in Mobile Edition is fixed
- The bug with setting string parameter data types in SQL statements generated basing on the Contains LINQ operator is fixed
- The config.DatabaseScript.Table.Tablespace configuration option is added to specify the tablespace for tables created via the Code-First approach
- The bug with ignoring table schema by the DropIndex operation in Code-First Migrations is fixed