New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.4.521 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with calculating a time zone in a day when the clock is set to winter or summer time is fixed
- The bug related to the "Collection is read-only" error when loading mapping of a stored procedure/function that returns a class, mapped as Table, but not related to the DataContext class, is fixed
- The bug related to using IQueryable<T>.Count() is fixed
- The bug with applying naming rules for model properties is fixed
- The bug related to the "Sequence contains no matching element" error in Update Wizards when working with TPH inheritances and many-to-many associations is fixed (LinqConnect models)
- The bug related to the StackOverflowException when deleting method from model in Model Explorer is fixed (LinqConnect models)