Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for PostgreSQL, enhanced database connectivity solution, built over the ADO.NET architecture, that supports Entity Framework and LinqConnect ORM solutions. New dotConnect for PostgreSQL offers you support for Visual Studio 2015.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.4.464 features:
- Visual Studio 2015 is supported
- The bug related to the "The type initializer for 'Devart.Data.PostgreSql.PgSqlConnectionStringBuilder' threw an exception" error is fixed
- The bug with CreateAssociationConvention when working with the fluent mapping approach is fixed
- The bug with ManyToManyNamesConvention when working with the fluent mapping approach is fixed
- The bug with generating namespace for the IsExternal enum is fixed