New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.3.283 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The new \Web\ASP.NET 45\Devart.Data.PostgreSql.Web.dll assembly (its revision number is 5) is added to the provider installation folder to support SimpleMembership in MVC5
- The bug with returning NULL by PgSqlRowType.GetRowType method for types with large OID is fixed
- The bug with reading all constructor parameters for attributes when opening model is fixed
- The bug with reading Default Value of database fields with explicit cast is fixed
- The bug related to disappearance of the foreign key property when performing "Create Storage and Mapping" from the context menu of the association is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug related to the "'End Class' must be preceded by a matching 'Class'" error when adding stored procedure to the model and using DbContext template in Visual Basic projects is fixed (Entity Framework models)