New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.3.254 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The possibility to quote schemas names in connection string is added
- The behaviour is changed: Generate Database Script From Model saves the output in ASCII format if there are no unicode symbols in the script; UTF-8 is used otherwise
- The behaviour is changed: now the default value for the 'File Per Class' option of the DbContext template is True (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with model creation when using multiple naming rules (suffixes, prefixes) is fixed
- The bug with generating .HasPrecision for decimal types when using non-attribute fluent mapping (DbContext template) is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The behaviour is changed: the DEFAULT value is generated now for the columns in the database which correspond to System.Guid identity properties in the Code-First/Code-First Migrations functionality