New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.2.100 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug related to the "Unexpected server response" error when working with Pooling=True is fixed
- The behaviour is changed: now the script is generated with "ON DELETE NO ACTION" when using the CreateDatabase() method and the "Delete Rule" for the association is set to "NO ACTION"
- The behaviour is changed: now the CreateDatabase() method uses the same algorithm for naming foreign keys as in Entity Developer
- The behaviour is changed: now the cascade deletion of tables in DeleteDatabase() method is performed via the "DROP TABLE CASCADE" statement
- The bug with the compiled query cache when working with the DbLinqDataSource component when navigating through the pages of the DataGrid control is fixed
- The bug with the wrong SQL query generation for Contains(), StartsWith(), EndsWith() methods when the string pattern includes left square bracket or '^' symbols is fixed
- The "WCF DataMember Attribute on Navigation Properties" property is added to the Data Transfer Object template for pointing the end (-s) where the attribute should be generated (Entity Framework models)
- The behaviour is changed: the validation of EF6 models depends on the EntityFramework.dll functionality only (.NET Framework 4.5 is not required any more) (Entity Framework models)
- The bug related to the "Version string portion was too short or too long" error is fixed
- The bug with dropping the UpdateCheck property value from Always to Never when re-opening the model is fixed (LinqConnect models)
- The bug with parsing inheritances in *.edmx is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The JSON data type is supported
- The bug with creating association basing on composite foreign key, when the column order in the corresponding primary key is different, is fixed in Entity Data Model Wizard/LightSwitch/Entity Framework 6 Tools for PostgreSQL servers of 8.2 and higher versions
- The bug with "Update Model From Database" wizard in Entity Framework 6 Tools for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013 is fixed