Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for PostgreSQL, enhanced database connectivity solution, built over the ADO.NET architecture, that supports Entity Framework and LinqConnect ORM solutions. New dotConnect for PostgreSQL offers Windows Workflow Foundation Support.
Now the support for Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking is implemented in dotConnect for PostgreSQL. Now you can use Workflow Tracking and persist state information about workflow instances in PostgreSQL database.
Our ADO.NET data provider comes with DDL scripts of Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking schema and database-level logic and provides necessary classes to use them.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.2.55 features:
- Workflow Foundation is supported
- The bug with inserting quoted user-defined fields via WebSecurity.CreateUserAndAccount method of SimpleMembership provider is fixed
- The bug with foreign keys not created for many-to-many associations via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The bug related to the "The type initializer for 'DefaultXmlMappingProvider'" exception when working with the xml mapping and result sets is fixed
- The bug with the comparison of the entity key property with a nullable variable, which is equal to null, is fixed
- The behaviour is changed: the schema, specified in the Schema connection string parameter, is created in the database when config.DatabaseScript.Schema.DeleteDatabaseBehaviour is equal to DeleteDatabaseBehaviour.Schema or DeleteDatabaseBehaviour.Database