New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 6.8.333 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Visual Studio 2013 Release Candidate is supported
- The bug with releasing memory after closing the Retrieve Data window is fixed
- The bug with the Overwrite.Merge template option is fixed
- The bug related to the "Value cannot be null" error when selecting "Regenerate storage and mapping" from the shortcut menu in Model Explorer in Visual Studio is fixed
- The behavior is changed: the strict FetchAll = True for created SQL commands is removed; now the behavior is determined by the connection string parameter "Default FetchAll"