New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 6.6.276 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with determining the DateTime.Kind value by the PgSqlDataReader.GetDateTime method when reading from the timestamp with / without time zone columns is fixed
- The "Regenerate Storage and Mapping" option for regenerating model parts, specific to the database server, is added to the diagram shortcut menu
- Storage Entity Editor is improved: the capability to edit extended columns settings, such as facets, is added (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with adding a new property to the base abstract class in Table Per Hierarchy inheritance is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with a workability of configuration options set in the application config file when using Code-First Migrations via Package Manager Console of Visual Studio is fixed