New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 6.2.122 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The TimeZone property of the PgSqlLocalization class is implemented to adjust timezone of the corresponding .NET data types when converting them to/from the server data types
- The bug with writing the escape characters in PgSqlLoader component is fixed
- The bug with set transaction isolation level is fixed
- The bug with executing COMMIT after COMMIT PREPARED with a distributed transaction is fixed
- The bugs with using LinqConnect for Dynamic Data projects under .NET Framework 4.0 or higher are fixed