New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 5.70.302 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with the Trim function in 'Query Builder' is fixed
- The bug with PgSqlDump.Backup(), when duplicating CREATE statements for some aggregate functions are generated, is fixed
- The bug with preserving the Validate Required property when saving the model is fixed
- The bug with Entity Developer tool windows being shown when debugging an application is fixed
- The bug with diagram representation in x64 environment is fixed
- The bug with parsing PgSqlConnection.ServerVersion for Beta editions of PostgreSQL server is fixed