Hi,Error 66 Reference required to assembly 'System.Data, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' containing the base class 'System.Data.Common.DbConnection'. Add one to your project.
I'm relatively at Visual Studio and their stuff...
Until some monhts ago, another developer care of this, but, at moment, I'm the responsible for this, and I have no one to help me with this...
I convert my application to postgres, but, I cant do it work...
Then, for sure, I create a new application, put the correct dependences, but, the same error occour
- vs2008 version 9.0.30279.1 SP
- .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1
- dotConnect for PostgreSQL 4.55.39 Standard
I follow theese steps:
- Create a new project (smart device) - It's a pocket application
- Then I click on 'Project' > 'Add Reference...'
- Clicked on 'Browse' tab, select my devart instalation folder and selected this DLLs: 'Devart.Data.dll' and 'Devart.Data.PostgreSql.dll'
- It's my code with error... What I'm doing wrong ? I already try a lot of things, read a lot of forums, but nothin solve my problem...
Note: If I click on the error, the vs don't fix it to me