Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for PostgreSQL
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have installed the new version of the Postgres Driver and run into an issue. I am pulling from a Unicode table (just a select *) and the process begins without any issues but doesn't complete...it just hangs at a certain point. I have attempted to run it multiple times and always hangs at the same point. I have tried changing the Unicode setting for the driver and that just changes what record the read fails at. I have also pointed the driver to others tables and had mixed results...some work without issue while other have the exact same issue.