We are glad to announce the Final Release of dotConnect for PostgreSQL version 4.00!
The new version offers built-in LINQ technology support and bundled Entity Developer to design the entity layer of your application.
The new edition of dotConnect for PostgreSQL is offered. Free Express Edition, designed for those who need just basic data access features, just what is proposed by standard data provider.
This version introduces the following features:
- PostgreSQLDirect .NET renamed to dotConnect for PostgreSQL
- Supported LINQ to PostgreSQL
- Added Entity Developer for LINQ to PostgreSQL
- Added free Express Edition with basic connectivity features
- Supported UUID type
- Supported REF Cursors
- Support for .NET Framework 1.x is discontinued
- Fixed bug with commented tables in DataSet Designer
- Fixed bug with importing large amount of tables in SSIS
- Fixed several bugs in DataSet Wizard
- The MONEY type is now mapped to System.Double
- Supported special character type "char"
- NULLs can now be used in typed expressions
- Fixed bug with data retrieval in custom mapping
- Fixed type mapping in models with inherited entities
Devart development team