Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new PostgreSQLDirect .NET version 3.50.
In PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.50 we introduced the following features:
- Added DB server-based data paging for ASP.NET applications
- PgSqlDataSource design time improvements
- ASP.NET demo pack added
- PgSqlSelectStatement.TryParse method added
- DataLink.DataSource property can refer to another DataLink component
- Fixed bug with executing Entity Framework queries
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable and some visual controls
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable.FillPage method
To participate in discussion about the new PostgreSQLDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team