New build of dotConnect for SQLite 5.16.1759 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with Visual Studio 2019 integration, when both v16.7 RTM and v16.8 Preview are installed on the same computer, is fixed
- The bug with missing Name and Owner properties of the SQLiteConnection class in .NET Standard compliant assemblies is fixed
- The bug with reading templates from *.edps by console Entity Developer is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 3.1.9 is supported
- The bug with invalid attempt to load the SQLite extension library 'mod_spatialite', when .UseNetTopologySuite() is not used, in EF Core is fixed
Devart development team