New build of dotConnect for SQLite 5.12.1402 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.28.0
- Deprecated design-time Synchronous API calls are no longer used with Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio 2017
- The bug with executing incorrect SQL request (cached during one of the previous calls), when a variable initialized with an empty collection participates in LINQ query, is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 2.2.4 is supported
- The bug with closing database connection by context.Dispose() in the scope of a distributed transaction in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with using a value converter, when the .NET data type remains the same, within the WHERE clause in EF Core 2 is fixed