New build of dotConnect for SQLite 5.10.1086 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.22.0
- The bug with copying sensitive information in a connection string of a new connection object by SQLiteConnection.Clone() is fixed
- The bug with throwing MethodAccessException by .NET Standard provider assemblies when referencing them to a project, targeting Full .NET Framework, is fixed
- Support for ASP.NET Core MVC is added to the Data Annotations Metadata template (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with applying the DevartEFCoreGenerator custom tool in Visual Basic .NET Core projects is fixed (Entity Framework models)