TUniLOader skipping records...

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
dragonstar

TUniLOader skipping records...

Post by dragonstar » Wed 27 Apr 2022 15:15

Good day all.

Using Delphi 10.2 and Unidac 9.2.1.

I've been using TCRBatchMove but for large datasets have started to run into out of memory errors.

I found a forum posting suggesting use of TUniLoader instead so I converted my code.

The source query has .Unidirectional set to True, specific options FetchAll also set to True, and is opened with sql of "Select * from SourceTable".

I have set no specific options for the TUniLoader object.

The source and destination tables are in the same MySql schema.

The destination table has 28297 records and the source has 1164 records.

If I do a blind insert, e.g. "insert into DestTable select * from SourceTable;", via MySql Workbench the destination table ends up with 29461 records - which is correct.

Upon running the TUniLoad.LoadFromDataset(SourceQuery) method the destination table has 28311 records - 1,150 records are missing.

No error is thrown by the method call.

SO any thoughts anyone why 1,150 records are not being processed by the method but a blind insert works correctly?

Thanks in advance for any help.

drc :)

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: TUniLOader skipping records...

Post by MaximG » Fri 29 Apr 2022 11:12

Thank you for the information. Please send us a sample project where the issue can be reproduced, including the DDL script for creating database objects used in the project. For your convenience, please use the e-support form https://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html