Oracle strange exception

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
claudio.piffer

Oracle strange exception

Post by claudio.piffer » Thu 21 Apr 2022 16:56

Hi,

I have a service with UniDAC and EntityDAC. All work fine but today it raise this exception (Even restarting the service does not change the situation)

Exception EUniError: NET: Assertion failure (D:\ProjectsClone1\Delphi\Dac\Oracle\Source\OraNetClasses.pas, line 2064)

The connection with Oracle is up and running. Before raising this exception, the service connects to the DB and executes queries correctly.

What I don't understand is why it raises an Assertion failure on an ODAC unit (which I didn't install in this Delphi installation).

OraNetClasses.pas is a unit of ODAC component. In uniDAC the unit is named OraNetClassesUni.pas.

I see in ODAC source (I use it in another version of delphi on another vm) but on line 2064 there is no assertion (I saw that the source code of the indicated unit is "obfuscated").

I use uniDAC pro version 9.1.1 (tomorrow I upgrade to version 9.2.1) and EntityDAC version 3.0.2

Any help?

Thank you very much!

howardellis

Re: Oracle strange exception

Post by howardellis » Mon 25 Jul 2022 04:11

Dammm i am also having the same problem, searched a lot of forums with the related io games topics but no specific solution.