UniDAC MySQL Procedure Does Not Exist

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
krshin

UniDAC MySQL Procedure Does Not Exist

Post by krshin » Wed 01 Apr 2020 11:10

Hello DevArt,

I have one strange situation, when I migrated my project who is using UniDAC 6.4.15 for connection on few stored procedures on the MariaDB server from DelphiXE2 to the latest Delphi with UniDAC 8.1.2 and that sp component's on SP call trow and exception with message MySQL procedure does not exist.
UniDAC Connection works fine, SP was written on camel case as it is in the MariaDB database but the problem is here in new Delphi and UniDAC with old Delphi and UniDAC it works fine.

Thanks for any help and assistance in the advance...

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: UniDAC MySQL Procedure Does Not Exist

Post by ViktorV » Wed 01 Apr 2020 14:44

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reproduce the issue.
Please compose and send us using the contact form https://devart.com/company/contactform.html a small sample demonstrating the described behavior and the difference in behavior between UniDAC 8.1.2 and UniDAC 6.4.15, along with scripts for creating and populating database objects.

krshin

Post by krshin » Thu 02 Apr 2020 15:15

Hello Viktor,

I'll create small sample and post it to contact form...

ViktorV
Devart Team

Post by ViktorV » Wed 08 Apr 2020 13:26

Thank you for your interest in our product.
When you have results on this issue, please let us know.
If you have any questions about our products, don't hesitate to contact us - we will do our best to help you.