TMongoDocument

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
Raul

TMongoDocument

Post by Raul » Sat 28 Apr 2018 01:11

Hi,

I downloaded Unidac 7.2.7 for RAD Studio XE4 to test them with MongoDB. I was be able to do the connection without issues, same with inserts, updates and deletes.

Reading the overview of https://www.devart.com/unidac/docs/mong ... rticle.htm I want to access to a document thru TMongoDocument as is told in the page

Code: Select all

var
  Document: TMongoDocument;
begin
  UniQuery1.Edit;
  Document := UniQuery1.GetObject('restaurants') as TMongoDocument;
But the compiler is not able to resolve TMongoDocument. I have searched in the documentation, the examples installed with the components but I did'n find anything.

Am I doing something wrong? What is the "uses" I have to include in order to user TMongoDocument?

Thanks in advance

azyk
Devart Team

Re: TMongoDocument

Post by azyk » Wed 02 May 2018 07:33

Thank you for the information. We will make change about uses in the documentation shortly.

To use the TMongoDocument class, add the MongoObjects unit to the uses clause.

Raul

Post by Raul » Sat 05 May 2018 15:43

Thanks for the reply.

I wasn't be able to add MongoObjects. I get the error 'MongoObjects.dcu not found' during compiling. I searched in Unidac files and the proper unit is MongoObjectsUni.

Kind regards.

azyk
Devart Team

Post by azyk » Mon 07 May 2018 07:54

You are right. There is a typo in my answer. You should read: To use the TMongoDocument class, add the MongoObjectsUni unit to the uses clause.