Unable to load odbcji32.dll - UniDac with Access Provider

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
MaximG
Devart Team

Re: Unable to load odbcji32.dll - UniDac with Access Provider

Post by MaximG » Wed 11 Jul 2018 08:53

You can find the solution to the problem with the download of odbcji32.dll by contacting the Microsoft Office support.

FrankStone

Post by FrankStone » Fri 21 Dec 2018 15:54

johnyjackson wrote:
Mon 09 Jul 2018 12:51
WalterOney wrote:
Thu 14 Jun 2018 05:43
johnbitner wrote:
Mon 21 Dec 2015 13:13
I have several commercial applications that as of last week stopped opening and return the error message "Unable to load odbcji32.dll" when launching. Several have not been updated in many months so our code has not changed. We are using UniDAC 6. In several apps specifically 6.2.8 and 6.2.9. different review of vigrx plus and results are amazing for weight loss We are seeing this error on Windows 10 and also on Windows 7 and 8 when Office 2016/365 is installed and updated. This seems to me to be related to the Windows 10 November update and/or the recent Office 2016/365 updates. Right now I cannot find a work around.

Has anyone else seem this error and have any suggestions?
I faced the same problem once. I kept un-installing and re-installing my applications one by one and as far as I remember, after un-installing and re-installing Microsoft Office 365, the problem disappeared. So I would suggest you to uninstall MS Office once and check.
Hi WalterOney I follow all the steps as you discussed above. I uninstall MS Office but facing the same problem, there is no change. Please provide if there any alternate method to solve?
Uninstalling Microsoft Office should have solved the problem. I think MS Office is not being uninstalled properly. Use some professional uninstaller software and see if it works.
Last edited by FrankStone on Mon 14 Jan 2019 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

MaximG
Devart Team

Post by MaximG » Sat 22 Dec 2018 08:36

Perhaps the proposed solution will help our users get rid of the issue, however, reinstalling the Microsoft Office package is not always easy to implement, for example, in a corporate environment. Therefore, for accurate explanations, you should contact Microsoft Office support.