Class TUniQuery Not Found

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
wjm4

Class TUniQuery Not Found

Post by wjm4 » Fri 02 Jan 2009 02:36

I am getting an error on just one of my projects when I try to execute the application. I get "Class TUniQuery Not Found" thrown on startup and then the application closes. This is only happening in one application the other applications that I have with UniDac run fine. This application compiles and links fine but then throws this error on startup. I am sure this is a problem with my application I just do not know where the problem could be. Why would a class not found error not be caught at compile or link time? Thanks for the help.

eduardosic

Re: Class TUniQuery Not Found

Post by eduardosic » Fri 02 Jan 2009 10:53

wjm4 wrote:I am getting an error on just one of my projects when I try to execute the application. I get "Class TUniQuery Not Found" thrown on startup and then the application closes. This is only happening in one application the other applications that I have with UniDac run fine. This application compiles and links fine but then throws this error on startup. I am sure this is a problem with my application I just do not know where the problem could be. Why would a class not found error not be caught at compile or link time? Thanks for the help.
check if exists some TUniquery Object with the property Name clean..

wjm4

Post by wjm4 » Sun 04 Jan 2009 23:24

Thanks for the response.

The problem was that the declaration for the component in the header file got commented out with some other stuff and the compiler did not catch it.