Changed from MyDac to UniDac, MyDump missing.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
pebogufi

Changed from MyDac to UniDac, MyDump missing.

Post by pebogufi » Sun 15 Jun 2008 11:05

I changed from MyDac to UniDac on Rad Studio 2007/Delphi Prof. I am missing MyDump. Could you create a UniDump with at least the MySql-Provider as soon as possible ?

Unfortunately it is not possible to install MyDac and UniDac on the same machine...
:(

Challenger
Devart Team

Post by Challenger » Tue 17 Jun 2008 09:41

Unfortunately it is not possible to install MyDac and UniDac on the same machine...
The latest compatible versions of MyDAC and UniDAC are 1.0.0.6 and 5.50.0.35 correspondingly.
I changed from MyDac to UniDac on Rad Studio 2007/Delphi Prof. I am missing MyDump. Could you create a UniDump with at least the MySql-Provider as soon as possible ?
We are planning to add the TUniDump component to UniDAC but it is hardly happen in the nearest future. Try to use both UniDAC and MyDAC in your application.

pebogufi

Post by pebogufi » Tue 17 Jun 2008 16:12

Challenger wrote:
The latest compatible versions of MyDAC and UniDAC are 1.0.0.6 and 5.50.0.35 correspondingly.
We are planning to add the TUniDump component to UniDAC but it is hardly happen in the nearest future. Try to use both UniDAC and MyDAC in your application.
Until now I have only registered MySql 4.x, so I would have to BUY the update to 5.x only for MyDump ?

Challenger
Devart Team

Post by Challenger » Wed 18 Jun 2008 10:41

You have to upgrade your MyDAC because it is compatible with UniDAC (can be installed in the same IDE) starting with version 5.50.