Secure bridge with delphi 6 in vista

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
dvssys

Secure bridge with delphi 6 in vista

Post by dvssys » Wed 06 Jun 2007 21:04

Yes Ihave a large application written in Delphi 6 running under MS vista.You cannot read the help file from secure bridge-is there an html version? I've downloaded the components and installed them. But without the help files I'm up to guess work. I'm trying to provide a modification which connects to the local host using openSSh. Trial and error has allowed me to connect. Now how do get the MySQL to operate through the tunnel? The main program remains on the client pc and connects to the MySQL over the web.I need to make this secure and securebridge seems to be the answer. Any Help? Ihave connected ScSSHClient to port 22. How do I direct myTSQL connection to connect through the tunnel?

Heartman

Dimon
Devart Team

Post by Dimon » Thu 07 Jun 2007 09:33

I can send you the SecureBridge documentation in PDF or CHM format by e-mail. Please specify the e-mail address I should use.
The SecureBridge documentation should answer your questions.

dvssys

Documentation

Post by dvssys » Thu 07 Jun 2007 13:27

Thanks Dimon. PDF would be great.I think this product is what Im looking for to produce delphi program access to mysql data restricted by ISP's to the localhost.

[email protected] should do it.

Dimon
Devart Team

Post by Dimon » Fri 08 Jun 2007 07:06

We sent the SecureBridge documentation in PDF format to your e-mail.