Ssh Shell in the Demo Ssh Client app does not display correctly.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
tom_1234

Ssh Shell in the Demo Ssh Client app does not display correctly.

Post by tom_1234 » Tue 26 Jun 2018 21:49

If I use the Ssh Client demo app to connect to my router it does not display the text correctly, also it does not display the colored text like it does in PuTTY.

So is this a issue because it is a simple demo and the effort is left up to me to make it all work or do you expect it to work?

If it is left up to me then if someone has a working solution already using Securebridge please let me know.

For example in the demo app it shows one line like this: (does not look exactly like this but it is a control character issue)

Flags: [m[1mD[m - dynamic, [m[1mX[m - disabled, [m[1mR[m - running, [m[1mS[m - slave

In Putty it looks like this: (with the D X R and S being a different color)
Flags: D - dynamic, X - disabled, R - running, S - slave

Thanks
Tom

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: Ssh Shell in the Demo Ssh Client app does not display correctly.

Post by ViktorV » Wed 27 Jun 2018 08:16

SecureBridge does not include a terminal for displaying information. You can use any third-party terminal to work with TScSSHShell.
If you want us to add this functionality, please write about it at our User Voice forum: devart.uservoice.com/forums/174370-securebridge. If your suggestion gets enough votes, we will consider the possibility of its implementation.