ScFTPClient ListDir Message

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
cortecerto

ScFTPClient ListDir Message

Post by cortecerto » Tue 26 Jun 2018 15:50

Hello.

In the latest version of SecureBridge (8.2.4), the ScFTPClient has ListDir, ListDirDetails and ExtListDirDetails procedures. But when I call any of them, they give a ShowMessage (or something like that) message box with the path parameter as string.

Below is the code with the message.

Is that right?

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: ScFTPClient ListDir Message

Post by ViktorV » Wed 27 Jun 2018 08:49

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the specified behavior.
If this is so, in order for us to be able to give you a detailed answer, we need a sample demonstrating the behavior you mentioned. Therefore, please, compose a small sample demonstrating the described behavior and send it to us using the contact form https://devart.com/company/contactform.html

cortecerto

Post by cortecerto » Wed 27 Jun 2018 12:32

Hello,

I'm terribly sorry. I've made a huge mistake.

It is my fault. I had a "ShowMessage(Path);" on the event scFTPClientFAfterRetrieveList. That was the reason for the message. Sorry about that.

I have another question: the functions ListDirDetails and ExtListDirDetails returns exactly the same value. Is that right?

ViktorV
Devart Team

Post by ViktorV » Wed 27 Jun 2018 15:19

The TScFTPClient.ListDirDetails method returns a result similar to the TScFTPClient.ExtListDirDetails method if the TScFTPClient.Options.UseExtList property is set to True - the default value.