Trial Version Install question

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
Soman

Trial Version Install question

Post by Soman » Wed 07 Feb 2018 10:05

I did ask this question using the Contact Form but got no reply so hence my posting here

I want to install the trial version and need to know whether I should accept or omit the Indy components as I already have the following as part of the my Delphi XE7 setup

Indy 10 Core design time
Indy 10 Protocols design time

Thanks

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: Trial Version Install question

Post by ViktorV » Wed 07 Feb 2018 10:35

This option allows you to install Indy non-standard components, and Devart SecureBridge Components for Indy that include the TScIdIOHandler component, which serves as an adapter between SecureBridge and Indy to create a secure SSH connection.
When this option is enabled, Devart SecureBridge Components for Indy will be automatically installed when installing SecureBridge. If you do not plan to use SecureBridge and Indy to create a secure SSH connection, then you do not have to select this option.
Also, you can install or reinstall Devart SecureBridge Components for Indy by yourself. You can find source files for Devart SecureBridge Components for Indy in the 'Demos\IndyX' folder of the SecureBridge demo projects installation directory. X is the version of the used Indy.