Only after pay for subscription, I can download all the new versions within one year?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding network security and data protection solution - SecureBridge
stlcours

Only after pay for subscription, I can download all the new versions within one year?

Post by stlcours » Fri 21 Apr 2017 14:13

I want to buy SecureBridge as a new customer. But I don't understand, if I don't pay for subscription, so I cannot download the new versions within one year? It is so strange... That means, if I buy now, I cannot get a version for 10.2 which should be released in the end of avril?

If the above is wrong, that means:
If I buy SecureBridge and the subscription together, so I can download the new version in two years from now?

Please help me!
Last edited by stlcours on Sat 06 May 2017 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: Only after pay for subscription, I can download all the new versions within one year?

Post by ViktorV » Mon 24 Apr 2017 13:46

Devart products are sold on the subscription basis. The subscription is valid for 1 year only after the purchase. So you can download new versions of the product for free during a year. When this period ends, you need to renew your subscription to get access to download the latest versions from your Customer Portal Account. But the license itself is permanent in the sense that a particular version can be used without any time limitations.
If I buy SecureBridge and the subscription together, so I can download the new version in two years from now?
Yes, if you buy subscription now, it will be valid for 2 years starting from now.