Looking to post MySQL data on my website

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
Jack-Flash

Looking to post MySQL data on my website

Post by Jack-Flash » Tue 27 Mar 2007 04:19

I am trying to create a database on my website that holds contact information for different organizations and display the results on web pages. So if a visitor wants to get the name of all the organizations in their state, they can do a search on the database and the results will show up on their browser.

Is this the best program for me, a novice to use to accomplish this? Do you have any sample contact databases that I can download and modify? How are the queries saved into HTML?
I would appreciate if you could tell me the parts of your program that I would use to do these things so I can research or else if you know of a simpler way to do it please tell me.

Thanks

Duke
Devart Team

Post by Duke » Tue 27 Mar 2007 06:20

MySQL Developer Studio can help you to develop your database. It's easy-to-use program. Documentation contains tutorials but we don't have sample databases.
Second point is Web technology that you are going to use. If you are going to use ASP.NET our product named MySQLDirect.NET will provide you access the MySQL database from Web application.
Question about saving queries to HTML is not quite clear to me.