[9.0.897]: BUG: Incorrect ordering of parameters in Edit Parameters dialog box on repeat executions

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
tfrancois

[9.0.897]: BUG: Incorrect ordering of parameters in Edit Parameters dialog box on repeat executions

Post by tfrancois » Fri 13 May 2022 13:32

In the latest release, I found a bug that just appeared that I haven't noticed appeared in previous builds. When executing a STORED FUNCTION from a database using the IDE and entering the function parameters in the Edit Parameters dialog box that appears, the arguments are entered in the requested order and the function runs fine the first time.

On subsequent calls to the same function immediately thereafter, the same dialog box reappears but the parameters that were previously entered have each moved down 1 in the order sequence while the first parameter is skipped. This behavior does not seem to occur for stored procedures, only for stored functions.

Again, this issue seems to have just appeared in the latest build. Please kindly look into and resolve.
Last edited by tfrancois on Fri 20 May 2022 15:16, edited 1 time in total.

dzhanhira
Devart Team

Re: [9.0.890]: BUG: Incorrect ordering of parameters in Edit Parameters dialog box on repeat executions

Post by dzhanhira » Wed 18 May 2022 09:52

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting this bug!

Kindly be informed that it's created a task to investigate it and fix it in one of the next versions.

Once the fixed release is available for download, we will inform you.

Best regards,
Dzhanhir

tfrancois

Re: [9.0.897]: BUG: Incorrect ordering of parameters in Edit Parameters dialog box on repeat executions

Post by tfrancois » Fri 12 Aug 2022 19:46

I can happily confirmed this issue has been resolved with the release of v9.1.8. Thank you!