Sort order of column names

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
DannyD

Sort order of column names

Post by DannyD » Thu 10 Jun 2021 17:05

I am new to dbForge for MySQL, and I am trying to figure out some elements of the UI.

Column names are usually sorted in the order as they exist in the table. For instance, when I double-click a table and view columns, they are sorted as they exist in the table, as in the screenshot below.

However, when I create a pivot table and try to select columns to include in the pivot table, the columns are sorted in alphabetical order, as in the screenshot below.

I prefer to have the columns sorted as they exist in the table. In contexts such as the Pivot table tab where they are sorted alphabetically, is there a way to resort them according to their order in the table?

By the way, is there a way to include pictures in a post and control their size to prevent them from being too large?

dzhanhira
Devart Team

Re: Sort order of column names

Post by dzhanhira » Mon 14 Jun 2021 07:12

Unfortunally, there are not such a possibilities. You can add it as a suggestion at our UserVoice https://devart.uservoice.com/forums/772 ... -for-mysql and as soon as there will enough votes, we gonna implement it.