[TIMEOUT BUG] dbForge Studio 2020 MySQL Enterprise - IDE always hangs when trying to debug on AWS RDS instance

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
Requnix

[TIMEOUT BUG] dbForge Studio 2020 MySQL Enterprise - IDE always hangs when trying to debug on AWS RDS instance

Post by Requnix » Tue 17 Nov 2020 17:43

Version: 9.0.435
Platform: Windows 10

Whenever I try to run a Stored Procedure on our AWS RDS instance in Debug mode, the IDE does stop on the first breakpoint, but as soon as I hit F11 the entire thing hangs for about 30 seconds then I get "Lock wait timeout eceeded" error. Happens 100% of the time.

If I don't set a Breakpoint and try to run it in debug mode, it also hangs, and then provides the same error.

I examined the documentation here: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/st ... n-rds.html

Note I have no issues deploying to RDS with dbForge, so the connection is fine. I'm guessing it's some other problem; perhaps a missing parameter setting?

alexa

Re: [TIMEOUT BUG] dbForge Studio 2020 MySQL Enterprise - IDE always hangs when trying to debug on AWS RDS instance

Post by alexa » Thu 19 Nov 2020 10:41

Will it be possible to provide us the dump that can be generated as follows:
1. Reproduce the issue.
2. Invoke Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del).
3. Switch to the 'Details' tab in Task Manager.
4. Right-click the 'dbforgemysql.exe' process and select 'Create dump file' from the popup menu.