Delay or Disable Errors

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
tomdchi

Delay or Disable Errors

Post by tomdchi » Fri 07 Aug 2020 18:51

Is there any way to delay or disable dbForge from popping up errors it finds while I am creating or editing a query? I am using version 9.0.338 and when I am in the text editor changing anything on a query it is constantly popping up the error window. Of course there is an error I am in the middle of typing the query!

Also, why does dbForge not remove errors from the error list once the SQL statement is completed? I am always having to go to the error window and clear all before I can apply any changes. It seems once an error is on the list it will never go away even if the error really doesn't exist any more.

YuriP

Re: Delay or Disable Errors

Post by YuriP » Mon 10 Aug 2020 06:27

Unfortunatly, your first request describes a standard behavior. There is not functionality for delays and error disability.
As for the second request, we need more detailed information because we weren't able to reproduce this behavior. Adding screenshots would be of great help.

smcmillan

Post by smcmillan » Wed 19 Aug 2020 15:29

I had this same problem as well--it happened when modifying a view in the query text panel.
This seems to be fixed in the latest version.

tomdchi

Post by tomdchi » Wed 19 Aug 2020 15:52

smcmillan wrote: Wed 19 Aug 2020 15:29 I had this same problem as well--it happened when modifying a view in the query text panel.
This seems to be fixed in the latest version.
Thanks for the reply!
I just updated and it seems the problem is gone - THANK GOD!!!! I was wasting so much time that I ended up having to edit queries in a text editor and then c/p them into dbForge.