Missing Tables from Database Diagram; how to re-add?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
Requnix

Missing Tables from Database Diagram; how to re-add?

Post by Requnix » Tue 04 Feb 2020 20:20

For some reason, tables that were on my database diagram (MySQL dbForge Studio 2019 latest release) have disappeared; however they are still active in the database (and working just fine).

I see no method of re-adding the tables to the diagram as synchronize doesn't add them and I cannot drag and drop the table from the database Tables List nor see a right click option to send it to my diagram (there is an option to send to>database diagram, but it creates a new diagram, and doesn't send it to an existing/open one).

How can I get these tables back in the database diagram?

alexa

Re: Missing Tables from Database Diagram; how to re-add?

Post by alexa » Wed 05 Feb 2020 13:31

Could you please tell us if you created the diagram with the latest version of dbForge or with an older version?

What actions did you perform in dbForge before this happened?

Drake888

Post by Drake888 » Wed 05 Feb 2020 14:40

Hello! maybe you changed the version of mysql, because of which it became impossible to transfer data from the directory, since the structure of data storage has changed and it simply does not include them in the list. Good luck!

Requnix

Post by Requnix » Wed 05 Feb 2020 17:36

Note I solved this issue shortly after posting it and tried to delete the thread (before any responses), but the forums would not let me. Moderators, feel free to delete this thread, and please look into original posters being unable to delete threads they created when there are no responses.

alexa

Post by alexa » Thu 06 Feb 2020 17:54

Thank you for the reply.

We will take this into account.