Data Report with several different queries

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
alaharirchi

Data Report with several different queries

Post by alaharirchi » Tue 08 May 2018 14:28

I would like to create a report using MySQL queries I have already written.
I have added the queries to the report and the "Data Source" looks like this:
Then, I drag-and-drop each query to create a table with its items, and that is how the report looks like:
What I expect to be displayed in the "Preview" tab is two different tables, one showing number of users created per group, and one number of users logged in per group.
The problem is, it seems that each time only one query can be active: on the first try, only the first query is active. We see all groups A-D with their corresponding count, but results of the second query don't seem right; they are just a repetition of the first row.
If I set the second query as the active query, the opposite happens (please check the picture).
How can I have the results of both queries displayed correctly at the same report?

alexa

Re: Data Report with several different queries

Post by alexa » Tue 08 May 2018 15:51

We will review this post and will answer you as soon as possible.

alexa

Re: Data Report with several different queries

Post by alexa » Mon 14 May 2018 07:31

With the Data Report feature, It's not possible to make a report that is based on two or more queries containing not related tables.

The Data Report feature is built using the DevExpress component https://documentation.devexpress.com/Xt ... ar-Reports