Opening Procedure Error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
Burnone

Opening Procedure Error

Post by Burnone » Fri 20 Nov 2009 19:31

I experienced the following problem immediately after upgrading to the Non Trial Version. When I use the Open (Procedure) from the Context Menu, the parameter list is missing the closing paranthesis and I cannot commit the procedure even after fixing it. I have to use .SQL and drop/create it from script.

Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: I am using 3.60.376 Professional now, prior to that I was using the Trial which didn't seem to have the problem. Note, it doesn't happen to all of the SP's. Perhaps its the number of parameters?

EDIT2: Okay, it seems to be using VARCHAR(N) in the parameter list is what causes it to completely break. Please help, I am unable to use the debugging features. This used to work, is there different syntax I should be using?

EDIT3: Workaround, I split the parameter list on multiple lines and using a SQL Script. After that, I was able to edit using Open (Procedure) from the Context Menu without it mangling.

Thanks

(EXAMPLE OF HOW IT MANGLES THE PARAMETER LIST).

CREATE DEFINER = 'root'@'localhost'
PROCEDURE namespace.foo(IN a VARCHAR(128), IN b VARCHAR(128), IN c VARCHAR(128), IN d VARCHAR(128), IN e VARCHAR(40), IN f VARCHAR(128), IN g VARCHAR(128), IN h INT, IN i VARCHAR(16)
BEGIN

END

Please fix :/

-Burnone

Elias
Devart Team

Post by Elias » Mon 23 Nov 2009 14:38

Hello! We are sorry for inconvenience. This bug has been already fixed. The new build with the fix will be available in a few days.

Burnone

Post by Burnone » Mon 23 Nov 2009 16:15

Thanks!

Elias
Devart Team

Post by Elias » Tue 24 Nov 2009 15:07

Good news! The new build with the fix is available for download! Enjoy.