WTF with dbForge Fusion 3.50 for Visual Studio 2008 SUPPORT!

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and administration tools for MySQL
jadook

WTF with dbForge Fusion 3.50 for Visual Studio 2008 SUPPORT!

Post by jadook » Tue 20 Oct 2009 07:13

hi,

we sent a request form since 3 days to fix a problem in the purchased dbForge Fusion 3.50 for Visual Studio 2008 professional edition and still we didn't receive anything.... that's not acceptable.... where the hell are the support team!!!

I'm expecting a person in charge to reply ASAP. otherwise you leave me with no choice but firing a sue case against this un-responsive team and company!!!!

best regards,

Duke
Devart Team

Post by Duke » Tue 20 Oct 2009 07:52

We are sorry but we don't see any unanswered requests concerning dbForge Fusion in our support system that were posted last week. And this is your only post on the forum.
So could you please post your request once more?

P.S. When you will be posting the request, please make a comment that you are repeating it.

jadook

Post by jadook » Tue 20 Oct 2009 08:40

finally..someone replaying.. i just sent the request again although i sent this morning email to sales [at] devart.com and i received nothing from them... i'll also send you a 'pm' that describes our problem....

thanks for your fast response!

EDIT: the 'pm' feature is disabled so find a way to let me reach you directly..or just check the request i sent... under 'jawad ....' name. i can't say more about the request just to avoid spamming...