Hiding Messages in Output from Data Compare

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for Oracle
cdenslow

Hiding Messages in Output from Data Compare

Post by cdenslow » Wed 06 Nov 2019 09:40

Hi,

I have saved my .dcomp files and am running them in a batch file. e.g.

"C:\Program Files\Devart\Compare Bundle for Oracle\dbForge Data Compare for Oracle\datacompare.com" /datacompare /compfile:"C:\Users\Public\SVN\OASIS\01_dev\work\06_Upgrade\05_EC12_1_Testing\Testing\VerifiedCompareJobs\Z_CNR_ZONE.dcomp"
"C:\Program Files\Devart\Compare Bundle for Oracle\dbForge Data Compare for Oracle\datacompare.com" /datacompare /compfile:"C:\Users\Public\SVN\OASIS\01_dev\work\06_Upgrade\05_EC12_1_Testing\Testing\VerifiedCompareJobs\Z_MV_DAILYMETER_FIXEDFN.dcomp"

etc...

How do I hide the output lines that read

The database object <objectname> has been excluded from comparison because the option "Include tables or views by mask" is on.

because they are taking up a lot of space in the output I only want to see the Summary information in the output which is something like this...

Summary:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
== Identical 67095
<> Different 0
>> Only in Source 0
<< Only in Target 0
>x Conflict Source Records 0
x< Conflict Target Records 0

The source and the target are identical.
Type Name Records State
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Materialized Views
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_BAO_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_BF_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_ESP_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_LY_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_NC_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_NN_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_NS_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_ST_FIXEDFN 7455 ==
ECKERNEL_CNR.Z_MV_BO_DAILYMETER_TI_FIXEDFN 7455 ==

Is there a switch to pass to the program so it only writes the results of the data compare and doesn't write lines about all the items that are excluded?

Thanks
Chris

alexa

Re: Hiding Messages in Output from Data Compare

Post by alexa » Wed 06 Nov 2019 17:11

We will review this post and will answer you as soon as possible.

alexa

Re: Hiding Messages in Output from Data Compare

Post by alexa » Fri 24 Apr 2020 14:38

Sorry for the delay on this

There is no such a possibility. Though, you can add a suggestion on the UserVoice forum where other users can vote for it https://devart.uservoice.com/forums/132897-dbforge-studio-for-oracle

We collect and analyze the information from this forum in order to make a proper roadmap for the future product releases.